The prompt and effective replacement of missing teeth is important for the aesthetics of your smile and your daily quality of life. Replacing missing or lost teeth quickly will avoid the complex dental health problems which begin to develop after tooth loss, often compromising replacement choices.
At Fullerton Craft Smiles, Drs. Patel offer several options for tooth replacement, including partial dentures, removable dentures and implant secured dentures. Using dental implants to secure an appliance such as a dental bridge affords several key dental health benefits:
- Reduced bone loss in the jaw
- Secure, stable fit
- Patients can eat and speak normally
- No need for daily adhesives and concerns over slippage
Types of Dentures
There are several types of dentures that we offer in our Fullerton, CA dental office. Dr. Kush Patel or Dr. Krutav Patel will thoroughly assess your oral health during a comprehensive exam, discuss your personal concerns and help you choose the type of denture that is right for you and your budget.
- Partial Denture: similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower arch of teeth.
- Implant Dentures: permanently attached to the jaw using several dental implants, implant secured dentures provide the highest rate of patient satisfaction- and a stable solution.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have been suffering with missing teeth, schedule an appointment with Dr. Kush Patel or Dr. Krutav Patel at Fullerton Craft Smiles. We welcome new patients and work with those who have poor oral health due to dental anxiety.
Personalized, compassionate care is the hallmark of our dentistry and we look forward to helping you regain your confidence with a beautiful, functional new smile. Contact our Fullerton dentist office at (714) 888-7008 or request an appointment online.