Drs. Kush and Krutav Patel and the dental care team at Fullerton Craft Smiles are dedicated to the health and safety of our patients at all times. We have always followed all guidelines and recommendations of the CDC, ADA and local governing bodies when it comes to infection control and the sterilization of office equipment. We have made recent changes to your patient experience to address concerns regarding COVID-19 and to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Our goal is to provide a safe environment in which to receive the dental care you need to enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
COVID-19: what to expect
Our office has made changes to patient check-in and other ways in which we run our practice to protect your health and safety.
- Appointments are spread out to minimize the number of people in the office and allow extra time for cleaning and sterilizing.
- Contactless check-in and a screen around the front desk maintains distance and reduces any contact between patients and staff at the desk.
- We have added medical-grade air filtration to remove airborne pathogens. The Medify® system uses H-13 HEPA filters to trap 99.9% of particles in the air.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE.
- Aerosol reducing technology will be used during your treatment when necessary to minimize the spread of droplets into the air.
Please note that face masks are required when entering and exiting the office, to be removed when in treatment. When you arrive we will take your temperature with a digital thermometer and ask you to complete a brief health survey. Patients are asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter the office. Please do not bring extra guests with you unless necessary. Our waiting room may look a little bare, but we are promoting proper social distancing and have removed any items that can be touched and shared such as magazines and beverage dispensers.