Fullerton Craft Smiles Dental Offers Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry offers patients treatment options for enhancing their natural smile. An evolving area of dentistry, cosmetic treatments and procedures continue to advance in popularity. Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide range of concerns. We can address discolored teeth, damaged teeth, an uneven smile, misshapen teeth missing teeth, and more. Furthermore, feeling good about your smile can boost your confidence. It will even positively impact professional relationships and social opportunities.
Our Fullerton, CA cosmetic dentists Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry procedures. They have extensive training and treat patients with the highest standard of dental care. They have completed post-graduate residencies and participate in continuing education in all aspects of dentistry.
During a consultation, we will take the time to fully evaluate your dental health and discuss your personal concerns and goals. Dr. Kush or Dr. Krutav Patel will work with you to create a personalized plan of treatment to meet your cosmetic goals and support long term oral health.
Cosmetic Dental Services at Our Dental Office
Achieve the smile you have always wanted. At Fullerton Craft Smiles, patients can expect individualized dental care performed with the highest quality materials and techniques. However, cosmetic treatments should not be done at the expense of your overall dental health. Addressing any underlying dental problems is an important part of your overall treatment. Thus, we will recommend fixing functional issues before cosmetic issues. This is the key to enjoying lasting results.
Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: Give your teeth a sparkling, whiter smile with professional teeth whitening at our dental practice. Our professional in-office treatment works on even the most stubborn stains. Our at-home whitening options are proven safe and clinically tested to ensure maximum results every time.
- Dental crowns: This restoration is perfect for patients with missing teeth, unsightly damaged teeth, and more. A dental crown provides support after a root canal, but can also fix cosmetic problems. We also use them in conjunction with dental implants treatment to replace missing teeth.
- Dental bonding: With this economical tooth restoration, you can close the gaps between your teeth. We can make short teeth longer, fix chipped and cracked teeth, and more. We can use two different types of bonding materials: ceramic or composite resin.
- Invisalign clear aligners: If you’re tired of the old-fashioned metal braces, clear aligners are a perfect solution. You won’t experience the same discomfort as metal braces during your treatment. Additionally, you will be able to maintain your regular activities without much limitations. Invisalign can correct gaps between teeth, close spaces in between teeth, tilt teeth into better positions and more.
- Porcelain veneers: This is a popular dental procedure that can improve the appearance of your teeth. We use them to cover the front surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can correct a number of dental problems, including teeth that are stained or discolored, teeth that are gapped or spaced apart, chipped or broken teeth, and more.Smile Makeover: A smile makeover can dramatically improve your appearance and boost your self-confidence. A smile makeover typically includes a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, dental veneers, and dental implants.
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation Today
Are you looking for a Placentia or Anaheim cosmetic dentistry office? Visit our Fullerton area dental practice to get the full benefits of cosmetic dentistry near you. We are currently accepting new patients! Achieving the perfect smile you desire may be as simple as getting a teeth whitening treatment. The goal of your cosmetic treatment is to ensure that your smile is beautiful, but also healthy and functional. To schedule a visit to our Fullerton dentist office, call us at (714) 888-7008 or request an appointment online today.