Fullerton Craft Smiles Dental Offers Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry offers patients treatment options for enhancing their natural smile. An evolving area of dentistry, cosmetic treatments and procedures continue to advance in popularity. Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide range of concerns. We can address discolored teeth, damaged teeth, an uneven smile, misshapen teeth missing teeth, and more. Furthermore, feeling good about your smile can boost your confidence. It will even positively impact professional relationships and social opportunities.
Our Fullerton, CA cosmetic dentists, Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel, offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry procedures. They have extensive training and treat patients with the highest standard of dental care. They have completed post-graduate residencies and participate in continuing education in all aspects of dentistry.
During a consultation, we will take the time to fully evaluate your dental health and discuss your personal concerns and goals. Dr. Kush or Dr. Krutav Patel will work with you to create a personalized plan of treatment to meet your cosmetic goals and support long-term oral health.
Cosmetic Dental Services at Our Dental Office
Achieve the smile you have always wanted. At Fullerton Craft Smiles, patients expect individualized dental care with the highest quality materials and techniques. However, cosmetic treatments should not be done at the expense of your overall dental health. Addressing any underlying dental problems is an important part of your overall treatment. Thus, we will recommend fixing functional issues before cosmetic issues. This is the key to enjoying lasting results.
Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: Give your teeth a sparkling, whiter smile with professional teeth whitening at our dental practice. Our professional in-office treatment works on even the most stubborn stains. Our at-home whitening options are proven safe and clinically tested to ensure maximum results every time.
- Dental crowns: This restoration is perfect for patients with missing teeth, unsightly damaged teeth, and more. A dental crown provides support after a root canal but can also fix cosmetic problems. We also use them in conjunction with dental implant treatment to replace missing teeth.
- Dental bonding: With this economic tooth restoration, you can close the gaps between your teeth. We can make short teeth longer, fix chipped and cracked teeth, and more. We can use two different types of bonding materials: ceramic or composite resin.
- Invisalign clear aligners: If you’re tired of old-fashioned metal braces, clear aligners are a perfect solution. You won’t experience the same discomfort as metal braces during your treatment. Additionally, you will be able to maintain your regular activities without limitations. Invisalign can correct gaps between teeth, close spaces between teeth, tilt teeth into better positions, and more.
- Porcelain veneers: This is a popular dental procedure that can improve the appearance of your teeth. We use them to cover the front surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can correct many dental problems, including teeth that are stained or discolored teeth, gapped or spaced apart, chipped or broken teeth, and more.
Complete Smile Makeover
A smile makeover usually involves many different procedures to get you the smile of your dreams. We perform a full oral exam and talk to you about your medical history, oral health, budget, and goals. All of these things are taken into consideration when we’re planning your smile makeover treatment. The combination of treatment options is personalized and designed to fit your exact unique needs.
With a smile makeover, we want to improve both your oral health and the appearance of your smile. Invisalign allows us to bring crooked teeth into alignment and avoid the oral health complications that they can cause. Porcelain veneers and dental bonding allow us to fix many different cosmetic issues. If you have cosmetic chips or cracks, misshapen teeth, or discolored teeth that don’t respond to traditional whitening methods, porcelain veneers can help.
Though they’re usually seen as restorative treatment options, dental crowns and dental implants often factor into smile makeovers. Dental crowns cover a full tooth and can restore both function and aesthetics to a tooth. Missing teeth are also something you definitely want to correct in your smile. Dental implants are the best way to do that. They look and feel the most natural out of all the tooth replacement options.
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation Today
Are you looking for a Placentia or Anaheim cosmetic dentistry office? Visit our Fullerton area dental practice to get the full benefits of cosmetic dentistry near you. We are currently accepting new patients! Achieving the perfect smile you desire may be as simple as getting a teeth whitening treatment. Your cosmetic treatment aims to ensure that your smile is beautiful, healthy, and functional. To schedule a visit to our Fullerton dentist office, call us at (714) 888-7008 or request an appointment online today.