Fullerton Craft Smiles provides complete oral health care to patients. Led by Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel, our team helps patients maintain and restore their most natural smile so they may enjoy the many benefits of long-term oral health. Our family dental practice focuses on providing general dentistry services to patients of all ages. We also provide a full range of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry services, such as dental implants and dental crowns. If you are looking for a new dentist in Placentia, CA, we are accepting new patients to our dental practice.
At Fullerton Craft Smiles we provide comprehensive dental services that address a range of dental health and cosmetic concerns. We use state of the art techniques and technology to provide high-quality dental care with natural and lasting results. We want you to enjoy your optimal oral health, and it all starts with a thorough, personalized dental health examination.
The Importance of Proper Oral Health
General dentistry focuses on maintaining and preventing disease and infection. Preventative dentistry is the best way to maintain a healthy and natural smile for years to come. Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel recommend visiting their Placentia, CA area dentist office for a general exam every 6 months. This allows for early diagnosis of any developing oral health concerns and provides you the opportunity for a professional teeth cleaning to prevent common oral diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease. Finding gum disease early and starting treatment immediately is crucial to your oral health. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss.
For patients who are suffering from gum disease or tooth decay, we offer treatment that will return your gums and teeth to proper health, beauty and function. After a diagnosis, your dentist will create a treatment plan that custom to your needs.
Our General Dentistry Services
Our Placentia, CA area dentist office offers a full range of general dentistry services. We take great pride in our level of excellence and preventive treatments. Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel are family dentists that welcome young patients. As a family dentist office, we can meet the oral health needs for every member of your family in one location. Having your children see you being treated by the same people that treat them will calm any anxiety they may have. General dentistry services can include:
- Periodontal therapy
- Root canals
- Tooth extractions
- Dental exams and dental cleanings
- Metal free dental fillings
Tips To Improve Your Smile
Our office is always available to help patients improve their smile. The first step to an attractive smile is to make sure it is healthy. Here is a list things our dentists recommend to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Visit your dentist in Placentia, CA every six months. Regular dental care is vital to avoiding dental diseases which will ruin your smile. At your check-ups, your dentist will detect and treat any oral health issues that may be affecting the appearance of your smile.
- An easy way to brighten your smile is with professional teeth whitening. It is a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment because it is fast, affordable, and effective. It will remove years of stains and discoloration from your teeth making them whiter and brighter.
- Anther affordable way to fix your teeth is with dental bonding. This dental treatment can repair minor chips or cracks in your teeth. It can even close gaps and fix uneven teeth. It involves applying a tooth-colored resin to the tooth and shaping by hand to desired shape. It can be done is just one visit.
- If you are looking for a complete smile makeover, your dentist can use porcelain veneers to achieve that. These custom made thin shells are bonded to the front of teeth to completely alter the shape and shade of the tooth. We use them to cover stains, chips, gaps, and other imperfections.
- Invisaign is a great way to straighten crooked teeth if that is what is bothering your about your smile. This clear aligner system is more discreet and more comfortable than metal braces. It can improve the health and aesthetics of your smile
- Of course, to have a great looking smile, you have to be committed to daily oral health care. A good oral hygiene routine should involve brushing twice a day, flossing at least once, and using mouthwash. This will keep your teeth and gums healthy and free from stains and discoloration.
Book a Dental Appointment Today
If you are looking for a new dentist in Placentia, CA, schedule a dentist appointment with Dr. Kush Patel or Dr. Krutav Patel today. Call our office at (714) 888-7008 or request an appointment online by filling out the form.