Are you experiencing a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies can happen to any patient. To avoid further complication, patients should contact an experienced dentist as soon as possible. At Fullerton Craft Smiles Dental in Fullerton, CA, we offer emergency dental service to patients in need. Dr. Kush Patel and Dr. Krutav Patel are highly trained, trusted dentists who are dedicated to helping our patients achieve a healthier smile.
If you are seeking help for a dental emergency, be sure to call (714) 888-7008. One of our friendly dental care team members will work with you to schedule an emergency appointment at your earliest convenience.
*If you are expereicing excessive bleeding or trauma to your face or jaw, you may want to call 9-1-1 for the care you need.
Preventing A Dental Emergency
In some cases, a dental emergency can be prevented. Patients should practice healthy oral health habits and take the necessary steps to keep their teeth protected.
Common dental emergencies:
- A dental abscess
- Knocked out or loose teeth
- Damaged or missing filling or crowns
- Chipped, cracked, or fractured teeth
- Excessive tooth pain
Certain dental emergencies can be prevented. Try to follow these key tips to keep your oral health on track and avoid some common dental emergencies.
- Practice a healthy oral hygiene routine. Be sure to brush, floss, and rinse your teeth and gums.
- Visit the dentist for your biannual preventive care visit. During your preventive care exam, Dr. Patel can identify any dysfunction and the teeth and gums. Dr. Patel can create a personalized treatment plan to address your dental concerns.
- Wear a mouthguard during contact sports and physical activity. Most dental trauma occurs during sports. Patients routinely lose teeth and experience chips or fractures during contact sports and physical activity. Wearing a properly fitted mouthguard can reduce your risk of injury to the teeth, gums, and jaw structure.